Quality Assurance Engineer Intern
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work closely with team members to develop, test and deliver high quality products.
- Understand business scenarios and tech design, and be able to design test cases.
- Be able to do test automation based on existing test frameworks, or write scripts to increase efficiency.
- Ability to execute test plans and identify issues through testing.
- Able to track issues through to resolution, actively participate in projects and deliver on time.
- Understanding project dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Undergraduate students in Computer Science/Engineering or related majors.
- Familiar with Linux, database operations or cloud services.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Self-managed, proactive work style, Ability to work well in teams.
- Having software development or testing experience is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg