Are you a crypto curious student and interested in working with cutting edge technology and QA Testing? Then join Safello, Sweden’s leading crypto brokerage on our exciting journey to transform the financial infrastructure!
The mission of your role
Safello is on a journey to transform the financial infrastructure for good. In an ambitious pursuit like this, we need ambitious talent to help us get there.
As part-time QA Tester you will play an important role in our Development Team while supporting our efforts to build, monitor and maintain our financial infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bug-testing duties
- Analyzing the quality of the app from users perspective
- Assessing the general user experience of the app
- Help create and maintain test cases
- Provide a wide range of feedback to developers around the product at every step in development
In order to be successful in your role, we believe that you..
- Are are a university student within a technical field with at least two years left of your studies
- Bring new ideas and fresh approaches to our current structure
- Pay attention to detail and have an analytical mindset
- We will offer you flexibility, but expect you to work at least 8 hours per week
What we offer
We offer you flexibility and a competitive salary. Our office is located at WeWork centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Safello means being on a growth journey which offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.
Safello is Sweden’s leading online cryptocurrency brokerage with the goal to make crypto accessible to everyone. Safello offers a secure way to buy, sell and store crypto in seamless transactions at industry-leading speeds. Safello has been registered as a financial institution with Finansinspektionen (Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority) since 2013 and is listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market since 2021.
Send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20th of October. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before the last application date.
Register to Apply
Please let Safello know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg