Zynga currently has a job opening for a Quality Assurance Manager to join the Zynga Blockchain Gaming team with backed leadership abilities, excellent organization, and a command of the skills needed to support and lead teams.
Our mission within Zynga Blockchain Games is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality, and enduring blockchain games they can trust.
Are you someone with experience in empowering their teams to deliver high-quality coverage? The QA manager must clearly communicate risk and opportunity in all directions. We are looking for a hard-working gamer and web3 enthusiast who is able to work in a creative, dynamic, established game development environment and has previous experience developing teams of Quality Assurance testers.
If you want to help mould the future of gaming with an outstanding team, apply today!
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with development team
- Establish relevant quality-related training needs and opportunities
- Ensure standards and practices are understood, carried out and evaluated
- Be the support and backstop for the teams to ensure success
- Build dashboards that reflect real time status of testing effort and establish daily, weekly, monthly reporting cadence
- Be responsible for the relationship and budgets for vendors or external partner teams
- Own long term initiatives that make a positive impact to QA overall
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years QA Management experience, preferably in gaming.
- 3+ years of experience in web3-related products.
- 3-4 years leading teams both in the tactical day-to-day and longer-term strategy
- 2-3 years working with outsource partners, running and maintaining the quality and budget.
- Experience working closely with Customer Service groups.
- Use development tools to improve QA e.g. Xcode network conditioner, Android SDK logging, Visual Studio Debugger, PhysX Debugger
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K (US), RRSP (Canada) Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.Register to Apply
Please let NaturalMotion / Zynga know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg