Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented QA Lead in the big data team. The successful candidate should have a combination of hands-on technical expertise as well as leadership skills.
- Lead activity and test project capabilities include planning, designing, preparing and executing the tests
- Guide the design and development of testing strategies on the big data platform or data applications to ensure data quality and data security.
- Analyze issues and identify the risks during testing, either work with QA team or other stakeholders to address them.
- Collaborate with engineering teams distributed across multiple locations.
- Implement and enhance QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases.
- Proven experience as a QA Lead or relevant role.
- Multiple development cycles experience (from pre production to post launch).
- Experience with big data platform/pipelines/infrastructure and big data testing.
- Experience with both manual and automation testing environments.
- Strong tech skills (Linux, databases, mastering one major programing language, etc ...).
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- At least BS/BA in computer science or relevant field.
- Experiences with data quality or data security is a big plus.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg