Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
We’re building for a future where the internet and world economy empowers people through interactions based on consent, privacy, and free association. Where both communities and individual flourish. To accomplish that, we’re working hard to make web3 accessible for everyone around the world.
MetaMask is both a crypto wallet and a gateway to the decentralised web. Our tools help people create communities, play video games, access financial services, make payments, invest in assets, protect against economic turmoil, and more. Our browser extension and mobile platforms meet the needs of millions of users and developers across the world.
Originally a humble key manager, today MetaMask serves over 30 million monthly active users as a decentralised application development platform, and aggregator of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges, and a decentralized identity manager.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to help out the Confirmations System team extending current QA automation capabilities. The MetaMask Confirmations System team is responsible for the underlying confirmations architecture, including transactions and signatures, for both the MetaMask Extension and Mobile App. As the QA for that team, you will have the opportunity to work with complex and novel technologies around web3.
Responsibilities will include
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases for both the Extension App and Mobile App, ensuring the highest level of quality and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (development, product management, and UX/UI) to define, implement, and improve QA processes.
- Identify, report, and track software defects and inconsistencies using issue tracking tools.
- Perform manual and automated testing, including functional, integration, performance, security, and usability testing.
- Extend and maintain automated testing frameworks for both clients, leveraging tools such as Selenium-WebDriver, WebDriverIO, Appium, and Detox.
- Analyze product requirements and provide input on testability, risk assessment, and test estimation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices in Web3.
- Help to elevate the overall quality of the QA team.
- Participate in agile planning, sprint reviews, and retrospective meetings to continuously improve the development process.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with a focus on mobile applications.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and crypto wallets is preferred but not a strict requirement.
- Proficient in manual and automated testing methodologies and tools, such as Selenium-WebDriver, WebDriverIO, Appium, and Detox.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality software products.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Proficient with version control tools like git, for efficient and effective QA in a development environment.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD[$139,000-$175,000]
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
#LI-HG1Register to Apply
Please let ConsenSys know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg