Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We are looking for talented QA Automation Engineers passionate building automation framework for mobile/web apps and a team player who can work closely with engineers to develop test scenarios and review new features to improve the quality of software delivery. Perform manual and automated testing, and execute feature and regression tests.
We are looking for someone who brings solid experience with automation testing tools for mobile apps, experience in API testing with tools such as Postman, Charles or Proxyman, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and are happy to work to work independently within a team-centric environment.
- Manual black box and white box testing of iOS and Android apps
- Autotests creation and maintenance ( Java, Appium, BrowserStack)
- Testing activities estimation, prioritization, and execution
- Test documentation creation
- 5+ years full-time QA Automation engineering experience
- Solid experience with automation testing tools for mobile apps
- Experience in API testing with tools such as Postman, Charles or Proxyman
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of QA processes and concepts including test case preparation and automated testing methodologies
Working at Trust Wallet:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
Please let Trust Wallet know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg