QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR /
Engineering – QA /
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
- We are looking for several QA Engineers to work on groundbreaking DeFi and GameFi / Web3 projects with an initial focus on:
- Automating regression testing for core flows for each decentralized application to free up time for manual QAs
- Adding testing suite to our custom subgraphs
- Adding testing for the backend and bots we have running
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Develop/maintain and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results, report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
- Experience with web testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with the development team.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using CircleCI.
- Familiar with AWS cloud.
- Experience in Cypress is preferred.
- Experience with DeFi applications is a plus.
- Experience with smart contract and graphQL is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg