Python a SocialMedia Network
Become part of the team based in Beverly, CA, that’s building the creator economy of the future using blockchain technology, redirecting the flow of incentives back into the hands of the creators, brands, and users themselves.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer (Semi Sr/Sr).
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Python or Django.
- Experience building and working with APIs (REST and GraphQL).
- Understanding of Git.
- Experience with Agile (JIRA, Kanban, scrum).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English Proficiency.
How You’ll Stand Out
- Experience building intelligent and resilient systems that fail gracefully and recover quickly as well as enjoy building products from scratch.
- Familiartiy with blockchain technology or builting blockchain applications.
BEON.tech connects the brightest Latin American talent with the most innovative and disruptive U.S. companies. You’ll get access to a custom vetted pool of full-time, long-term, remote software jobs with compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
To join BEON.tech is to be in a devs-first company, which means you are the priority when it comes to decision-making, client selection, and growth planning.
Develop your career at the pace you deserve.
- USD compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
- A US$ 1,500 welcome package to get you started with the right gear.
- Health insurance.
- Internet service.
- Trip to Headquarters in Buenos Aires.
- Flexible payments in crypto, wire transfer, Wise, PayPal, or Payoneer.
- English conversation club & workshops.
- Rewards Program: Win prizes every month by participating in weekly challenges. The annual winner will earn a trip for two to NYC!
- Psychotherapy sessions.
- Unlimited reskilling in Udemy, Educación IT & O’Reilly.
Please let BEON.tech know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg