Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
As the first protocol specialist at Alchemy, you’ll be responsible for digging into core layer-1 and layer-2 protocols to provide insights and advice that can be leveraged by the broader team and on occasion by the broader community. This includes researching EIPs, understanding various scaling solutions, participating in on-chain governance, reporting on critical vulnerabilities, and much much more.
- Research and publish ecosystem reports including quarterly analyses, ecosystem deep dives, and sharing research notes internally with the broader Alchemy team
- Be an authority on protocol related matters across technical, macro-economical, community-related, or otherwise
- Participate in governance on behalf of Alchemy on proposals in our partner ecosystems
- Preemptively research changes in the ecosystem including EIPs, hardforks, and node client upgrades
- Assist the marketing, customer success, and community relation teams in communicating difficult concepts on behalf on Alchemy
- Maintain strong relationships with foundations, protocol developers, and key contributors
- Be an active community member on Twitter, Discord, Telegram and forums as a representative of Alchemy
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of working in a technical, quantitive, or analytical capacity
- Demonstrated deep passion for blockchain technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write for quarterly reports, blog posts, social media posts, press releases, joint partnerships announcements, and more
- The ability to write basic scripts or code snippits to interact with web3 protocols
- Experience at early stage startups is a large plus
- [Preferred] Established reputation online reputation as a web3 analyst
Please let Alchemy know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg