About the job:
Unblocked is onboarding the mainstream to Web3 by connecting fans to their favorite artists, brands, and creators through digital collectibles. Starting in music, we’ve partnered with industry leaders like Billboard, Primary Wave Music, and UMG to launch original NFT projects that have collectively brought in hundreds of thousands of users. Additionally, we’re expanding our white-label solution to serve major brands and have also established a branded NFT marketplace, Unblocked Exchange, to support indie artists and creators.
Our team is comprised of early builders at startups like Flipagram (acquired by TikTok) and Blockfolio (acquired by FTX), as well as consumer brands like Dapper Labs, Rotten Tomatoes, and DraftKings.
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to own the initiation and execution of NFT projects in a fast-paced, startup environment. You will work collaboratively to solve complex problems, manage the project pipeline, and deliver meaningful experiences to users.
Who you are:
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
- You have positive energy and are optimistic about the future
- You’re motivated, scrappy, and curious
- You’re willing to figure things out, pivot quickly, and come up with creative solutions
- You appreciate clear communication and planning
- You’re passionate about onboarding millions into web3 and NFTs
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage projects from concept to launch/execution that includes setting & establishing timelines, milestones, deliverables, budget, and reporting.
- Responsible for defining, streamlining, and implementing new project management workflows and processes
- Responsible for overall project tracking, creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, planning and reporting, and acting as a liaison between teams to ensure proper coordination
- Assist with product operations tasks such as NFT minting, payment disputes, user management, and rewards fulfillment
- Drive action items from partnerships with brands and creators
- Implement community-building initiatives
- Implement web3 strategy and creative business ideas
What we look for:
- 3+ years experience in a project management role working directly with in-house creative teams and product teams
- Ability to collaborate and perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholder expectations.
- Highly collaborative, driven by excellence and a self-starter, skilled at bringing people together, highly organized, excellent written and verbal communication skills and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated experience optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools (Asana, Notion, AirTable, etc.), methodologies, and best practices.
- Knowledge and interest in NFTs is desirable, previous work in delivering NFT projects is a plus.
- Ideally several years of experience in a high-growth startup
Please let Unblocked know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg