Your mission will be to drive projects related to improving the Ethereum Foundation’s culture, collaboration and organizational processes. The EF is a lean organization with little formal process and very distributed authority. Individuals and teams are entrusted with significant decision-making power to act on their own discretion. This allows us to move fast, stay flexible, and to put decisions in the hands of the people best positioned to make the right call. You will make it easier for EF teams to execute on their goals by addressing common challenges teams face, by building or sourcing organizational resources and by improving access to information, context & collaboration between EF teams. You will be part of the EF’s “Team Support”.
About Team Support
Team Support helps EF teams to do their best work while maintaining the EF’s lean and distributed organizational strategy. The EF wants teams to be as efficient and as productive as can be, retain their talent, and keep and expand their independence and self-sufficiency. We work to provide solutions to common challenges EF teams face, like breaking down info silos, creating a place to provide feedback to the EF, and building out hiring resources EF teams can rely on. We aim to improve access to information and enhance context & collaboration between teams and within the organization as a whole.
Execute on projects to improve the EF’s organizational processes
Manage relationships with the teams that comprise the EF community
Help communicate and exchange knowledge across the EF organization
Work with teams on daily requests for support and help them solve their challenges
- Identify organizational needs
- Help manage resource allocations
- Develop and maintain operations documentation
- Collaborate with team leads and People Ops to build out/improve procedures
- Help identify meaningful contributions rooted in the communities needs
- Help seek out and organize opportunities for community growth & independence
- Develop communication flows throughout the EF
- You’re excited about helping others find success. Whether by helping teams find great people or by helping great people find great opportunities, you feel a sense of satisfaction when you help others succeed.
- You have a collaborative working style. You know how to build trust with colleagues. You’re patient, flexible and accommodating, and you work hard to understand where others are coming from.
- You’re a proactive communicator. You’re responsive, you check in regularly, and you let people know what to expect before they have to ask.
- You're organized and have an ownership mentality. You have strong habits for tracking multiple accountabilities simultaneously. When you take on a task, you get it done. You proactively troubleshoot problems blocking your path, and the problems blocking others.
- You want to work at a mission-aligned organization, with people pursuing a shared vision for a better future.
- You're eager to take on larger responsibilities over time. You want a role that gives you many opportunities to grow your professional knowledge and skill set at a rapid pace.
Required skills and experience
- Experience building out organizational process and identifying organizational needs
- Experience in managing projects with diverse stakeholders
- Experience owning, supporting or otherwise collaborating on technical projects with technical stakeholders
- Experience coordinating tight timelines across multiple time-zones
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work variable hours if necessary
- Experience in or familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem is a plus
What we offer
- Full-time position
- Fully remote
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation
To apply to this position, please include a brief (less than one page) cover letter explaining your qualifications, along with a resume or CV.
About the Ethereum Foundation
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.Register to Apply
Please let Ethereum Foundation know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg