Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role - Program Manager
Genesis is seeking a program manager who will be responsible for overseeing stakeholder relationships and communications, managing cross-functional cybersecurity project delivery, and reporting on the information security program to key internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the CISO, the Program Manager will work with all areas of Genesis Global Trading's business to develop and articulate a shared vision for a "best in class" global information security, data protection, and compliance program to assess appropriate risks and protect value in the business.
- Work with partners, vendors, employees, and other stakeholders to ensure project and program success
- Support the development, implementation, and communication of cybersecurity activities and programs
- Identify, review, assess, and enable business functions that impact information security
- Possess a functional understanding of government regulatory and compliance requirements, and risk management frameworks
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the information security strategic roadmap
- Conduct analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions
- Manage the internal relationship with key stakeholders across other teams, including legal, compliance, finance, IT, and operations
- Work with functional team managers and project managers to define measures of success and effectiveness for strategic business objectives
- Manage multi-functional team coordination, cybersecurity project management, budget oversight, and program status reporting
- Review, enhance, and create appropriate policies, standards, and procedures to improve the information security team's service delivery
- Oversee the information security metrics collection and reporting to measure the success of the program and highlight trends or themes from the data
- Maintain and develop runbooks to continually improve information security operations and delivery
- Develop full scale project plans, leading the planning, baselining, execution, and reporting of information security initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or related field, or 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Decision making
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Hands on experience owning strategic and tactical projects
- Hands on experience managing process implementation
- Experience presenting to executive leadership
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study, and maintaining proficiency in the information security domain
- Experience in full lifecycle project management
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, has time management skills, and experience managing simultaneous and often changing priorities
- Experience in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with local and remote teams
- 100% Premium Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Tax-Free Transit benefits, & other supplemental benefits available
- Flexible time off
- Generous Parental Leave
The base salary range for this role is $135,000 - $175,000. This range is not inclusive of any potential bonus amounts. Factors that may impact the agreed upon base salary for a particular candidate include years of experience, skill set, and other external factors.
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Please review our Privacy Polices for CCPA and GDPR here
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Register to Apply
Please let Genesis Global Trading know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg