Gauntlet is DeFi’s risk manager. We drive capital efficiency while maintaining economic safety for some of the largest crypto protocols with our cutting-edge simulations. Gauntlet manages risk and incentives for over $40 Billion in assets.
Gauntlet continuously publishes cutting-edge research, making us the most cited in peer reviewed articles in the DeFi industry. We’re a Series B company with ~40 employees operating remote-first but primarily in New York City.
Gauntlet’s mission is to help make blockchain protocols and smart contracts safer and more trustworthy for users. Building decentralized systems creates new challenges for protocol developers, smart contract developers, and asset holders that are not seen in traditional development and investing. Gauntlet is building a blockchain simulation and testing platform that leverages battle-tested techniques from other industries to emulate interactions in crypto networks. Simulation provides transparency and greatly reduces the cost of experimentation so that teams can rapidly design, launch, and scale new decentralized systems.
Our goal is to make building an agent-based simulation for blockchains and smart contracts as streamlined as possible. At the core of our infrastructure stack is a blazing fast C++ engine that allows us to simulate protocols, contracts, and network interactions millions of times faster than they run in reality.
You will be working as part of an experienced team that has developed simulation software for many other industries, including high-frequency trading, autonomous vehicles and ride-sharing, and the natural sciences.
The goal of a Program lead is simple - to manage Gauntlet’s client-facing team and maximize the value they get from our platform.
- Establish elements for organization-wide program management.
- Plan and facilitate the continuous improvement and management of all Program and CX operations.
- Develop systems that will assist in prioritization and transparency of resource needs.
- Facilitate and significantly contribute to product releases and roll-outs.
- Navigate governance, product, and go-to-market ambiguity.
- Scale the team by identifying gaps, defining roles, and coaching.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in similar roles, focusing on program management, customer success, account/community management, or similar
- Expertise in organizing and communicating both technical and non-technical requirements
- Comfortable working with a high level of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and executive management
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- DeFi, crypto, web3 or blockchain experience
- Startup experience
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Competitive packages with the added opportunity for incentive based compensation
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits
Please note at this time our hiring is reserved for potential employees who are able to work within the contiguous United States and Canada. Should you need alternative accommodations, please note that in your application.
The national pay range for this role is $145,000 - $175,000 plus additional On Target Earnings potential by level and equity in the company. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and local cost of labor.
Please let Gauntlet know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg