Product Owner - Entertainment
Gala is a community-uplifting powerhouse defining new frontiers in Web3 entertainment. Our games division started with a single intention, to give power back to the gamers. We have brought that same idea to the entertainment world to create Entertainment that Empowers.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people worldwide. We are breaking down barriers to bring our communities joy, entertainment, and real-world value.
At Gala, we work remotely with flexibility; we like each other and love getting things done. Working here, you'll imagine and create new and exciting things. Your talents and efforts will improve our audiences' lives in the real world.
We are excited to announce that Gala has an opening for a Product Owner. As we continue growing, our entertainment portfolio continues to expand, and we need a dedicated Product Owner to manage the direction and outputs of our Music and Entertainment verticals. We would love someone with a deep passion for entertainment, and an impressive track record for working in a fast-paced, evolving, creative-minded environment. We would like a problem-solving, driven professional with expertise and brings a fresh perspective to challenge our thinking . We’re also seeking a person with experience in web3, cryptocurrency and NFTs. Ideally, you know what it is like to be a passionate fan of something, whether video games, film, music, pop culture, etc.
In this position, you will be a part of a company of super-achievers who work together to bring forth the evolution of entertainment. The ideal candidate has excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic.
- Conduct extensive market research and develop product strategy based on the prevalent state of entertainment business, and create product roadmaps
- Work with business stakeholders to build and prioritize a roadmap of capabilities to drive key business outcomes
- Collaborate regularly with the product team to develop and introduce new site features as needed
- Create a high level of the website and mobile app functionality and deliver the optimal user experience
- Identify, implement, and interpret key metrics and report data to key stakeholders while identifying areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience
- Drive feature awareness and new capabilities through partnerships with marketing, product development, and category leaders
- Quantify the cost vs. benefit of major development efforts to determine if they make sense for the business
- Work with engineers to build sprints and long-term feature development roadmaps to align business and engineering teams on feature delivery effort and timeline
- Assist business developers in analyzing all the business requirements and coordinate efforts to increase business
- Monitoring and documenting released products, setting and monitoring appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals
- Primary liaison for all partners involved in entertainment
- 5+ years of experience within entertainment (music/film etc) as a Product Owner and a desire to know everything there is to know about creating experiences (preferred)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data to back up actions
- Demonstrated awareness or interest in the Ethereum landscape and financial primitives and protocols that live on top of it
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic, fun collaborator
- Experience and knowledge in a remote only environment
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about Web3, NFTs, and cryptocurrency
Gala is an equal opportunity employer and adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based Employees (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Paid Parental Leave
If you have the experience and the drive to join our team then please submit a resume and cover letter by clicking the apply button below!
Gala does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies. Gala will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Please let Gala know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg