Product Owner, B2B Go-To-Market Super App for B2C, 2+ y AI-experience |Babylon Voice (Manan AI)| New York
$95k – $170k • 0.2% – 3.0%
Employee • New York, United States • Remote
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner with over 2 years of AI experience. The role involves working on a Super App with AI VOICE ID -based Media Wallet, providing secure and convenient access to games, entertainment, and enabling interactions with brands, influencers, content, and payments. Our goal at Babylon Voice AI is to empower individuals and corporations to shape the future of voice-driven experiences while ensuring digital identity protection in a dynamic digital world. http://babylonvoice.com
Babylon Voice, a cutting-edge technology company, is at the forefront of revolutionizing the digital identity landscape through AI Voice ID. Our top-10 NYC startup team has earned awards, grants, and recognition in hackathons fromAmazon, Spotify, Google, Open AI (Microsoft), Deloitte, and Polygon, Unstoppable Domains. Our team comprises exceptional AI scientists, cryptography devs, CS and Ph.D. from Stanford, MIT, Google, Discord, World of Tanks and Telegram. Our technology has made its mark on Minecraft, Fortnite, Bloomberg, Disney, Republic, JP Morgan, and Roblox. Guiding our journey is a former partner from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), who has joined as a founder, having previously sold their gaming startup to Disney. Leading our charge is our CEO, a Female Founder armed with a Ph.D. in Mathematics, a background as an MTV host, and selling her startup to Sony Pictures. Babylon Voice is on a mission to redefine the concept of digital identity using advanced AI technologies. We employ cutting-edge ML/AI technologies like STT, TTS, STS, NLP, CVPR, Style transfer using Cycle-GAN and Recycle-GAN, summary search, Speech recognition, Language translation, and Synthetic Media Generation. Our target markets include B2B, B2C, Entertainment, Customer Service, Advertising, Compliance, Security, and Privacy for Non-Pornographic DeepFake. Our vision centers on the convergence of AI and deep tech, welcoming the next billion digital users to an era where AI superpowers augment human intelligence. At the core of our innovation is "VoicePrint," our AI Digital identity standard, infusing biometric security and synthetic voice capabilities. Babylon Voice envisions earning royalties for each authenticated human voice, a testament to our transformative impact.
Why Join Us:**
- We are a fully distributed team with a New York HQ, offering flexible work and schedules;**
- You will have the opportunity to work on turning bleeding-edge research into commercial products, focusing on voice generation, digital ID, and deep fakes;
- We support a growth mindset and provide paper publications, mentorship, and internships from top researchers;
- We welcome candidates internationally and foster a no-micromanagement environment for highly self-sufficient individuals.
- Our tech stack includes PyTorch wrapped in Flask and running in a Kubernetes cluster, AWS, and a range of great libraries and frameworks such as React, NLTK, PyBrain, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Keras, Airflow, Docker, Fastapi, Flutter, Node.js, and TypeScript. We leverage 48+ AI/ML networks, including DALL-E and Stable Diffusion AI technology, for 3D avatars in Unity and Unreal Engine 5.
* Job Description: As a Product Owner at Babylon Voice, your responsibilities will include defining and prioritizing the product backlog, ensuring alignment with our business strategy, and delivering maximum value to our customers. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and customers to understand their needs and translate them into clear product requirements.
* Responsibilities and what we are looking for:
- Build great AI products and prototype new ideas, translating customer requests into a user-friendly experience and implementing them in code, design;
- Tackle challenging problems by working with cloud-based service-oriented asynchronous systems and bridging the gap between asynchronous algorithms and synchronous user interactions;
- Rapidly build prototypes end-to-end, including storage, business logic, and UI/UX, to prototype new feature;
- Productize exciting research, understanding the requirements of new AI/ML algorithms and implementing them;
- Conduct R&D in voice conversion, speech synthesis, text summarization, and video by reading, understanding, and implementing research papers;
- Work remotely with daily Zoom standups or in-person meetings; Preferably be located and work in the New York office.**
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, with a Master's or MBA degree as a plus;**
- Proven work experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager, specifically in AI, ML, Wallets, and Crypto, with a focus on gaming, marketplaces, VR/SocialFi domains;
- 1-2 years of work experience in AI and 2-3 years in backend mobile applications and software development;
- 1+ years of development experience with React.js and Redux, HTML, CSS, and API;
- Experience in ASR, TTS, STT, STS, NLP, Voice/Text/Video conversion, etc;
- Proficiency in PyTorch/Python, Solidity, Rust, React Native, design experience with tools like Figma, and advanced knowledge of Flask, RESTful APIs, GraphQL;
- Conceptual understanding of deep-learning models and their training processes, with strong implementation, training, and debugging skills in PyTorch;
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and the ability to read modern research papers;
- Ability to write effective, scalable, extensible, and testable code;
- Strong background in frontend development and server-side engineering;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, AI/SaaS development methodologies, and AWS or another cloud infrastructure provider;
- Understanding of modern container-based microservices architecture and experience building it from scratch;
- Skills in unit testing, debugging, and working on production web and mobile applications;
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with non-tech team members and stakeholders.
Register to Apply
Please let Babylon Voice (Manan AI)| New York know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg