Product Operations Specialist
RECUR is a technology company that designs & develops dedicated branded experiences that allow fans to buy, collect, and re-sell digital products and collectibles (NFTs). RECUR is the only blockchain-agnostic NFT platform ultimately giving its brand partners the widest range of distribution and their fan bases the widest range of utility. RECUR also co-authored the recurring royalty standard for NFTs, allowing for creators, artists, athletes, and brands to participate in the secondary sales of their assets in perpetuity.
RECUR is seeking a Product Operations Specialist to join its team full time. This person will play a role in our product team’s day-to-day operations of delivering high quality experiences to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will work with some of the largest brands in the world on innovative, creative projects in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- You will become an expert in our product and ensure cross functional partners are up to date with the latest developments, and always looking for opportunities to improve our processes
- Share with Product Management statuses of important SLAs and KPIs
- Writing public facing documentation as well as communicating with customers
- Identify product quality trends and root causes with the support of cross functional teams
- Ensure open cross functional collaboration and communication between product, engineering, design, operations, and all other relevant functions
- Advocate for, and drive, product and process improvements
- Manage product management tooling and workflows
What you bring to RECUR
- 1+ years of experience in product operations, technical support, or a similar role
- Ability to dive into technical problems and clearly communicate cross functionally, in a remote first environment
- Self driven to learn new things and adapt in a rapidly growing startup
- Excited to tackle new challenges in a new and undefined space
- Experience using product tools like Jira, Github, Datadog a HUGE plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The base salary range for this position is $70,000-$90,000. In addition to base salary, this position will be eligible for an annual bonus and is eligible to participate in RECUR’s equity program. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at the offer. Keep in mind we are open to varying levels of experience which can impact total compensation. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Comprehensive insurance plans - health, dental, and vision + disability and life Insurance
- 401(k) with 2% company matching, no waiting period
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Accounts
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 11 company holidays, 3 floating holidays
- Parental Leave - Primary & Secondary
- $100 per month stipend for internet & cell phone
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Free monthly subscription to Headspace, Gympass, Omada
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.
#LI-REMOTERegister to Apply
Please let RECUR know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg