Product Marketing Specialist
About the job
We are looking for exceptional Product Marketing Executives to partner with our Product, Marketing, Engineering, and executive teams to bring new products and programs to the Web3 and global market.
The ideal candidate must be Web3 Native and able to shift their focus between strategic and tactical execution effortlessly, thrive when getting their hands dirty, act as a leader for their team, and quickly establish themselves as an expert within our organization for how to set and execute product marketing initiatives from 0 to 1 based on deep community and market insights.
What you will do:
• Launch products and features.
• Define and manage our go-to-market approaches, execution, and creation of associated marketing collateral.
• Design and implement compelling marketing initiatives, involving yourself end-to-end in the product development process; from customer & competitive research, to running a go-to-market process seamlessly to drive adoption and sustained engagement.
• Orchestrate and own our GTM activities across each of our channels (e.g., own end-to-end marketing communications)
• Inform product positioning, audience insights, and messaging. Crypto moves quickly with an ever-growing number of new consumers entering this space. Storytelling is what you do best to bring about top of mind awareness to match consumers with our capabilities.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day marketing and product communications to consumers, ensuring we are communicating in a consistent manner.
• Collaborate closely with our CVO, Brand Designer, Product Manager, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
• Setup and configure marketing operations & systems, as appropriate.
• Support product feature copywriting and messaging, pressers, marketing communication
• Drive and execute the social media strategy
• 1 or more years participating in areas of the NFT, DeFi, DAO, or Web3 ecosystem.
• 0-1 years of experience (as intern) in Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, or Product Management, ideally with fintech, ecommerce, or consumer tech products with a B2B focus.
• Understanding of Web3 culture, what ecosystem players care about, and how they operate.
• Seamlessly balance the quantitative (separate signal from noise) and the qualitative (know cool when you see it) when making decisions.
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives.
• Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual - you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary.
• Ability to concisely articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Experience working with VP or Director-level cross-functional stakeholders.
• High attention to detail and commitment to follow-through [mention this bullet specifically in the interview to demonstrate this]
• Ability to create market-ready deliverables with a high standard of excellence.
• Live and breathe data. You form hypotheses backed by data to ensure marketing campaigns drive ROI. You validate impact through experimentation and product and campaign metrics to determine the next steps.
• Happiest being a self-starter and spinning up initiatives from scratch, with the ability to roll-up your sleeves and get things done.
• Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment-oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention.
• A passion for ownership, personal accountability, and producing delightful marketing experiences
What we are offering
• Competitive salary (and equity) in an exciting space driving disruptive innovation.
• The opportunity to play a key role with autonomy in our growing organization.
• A remote work environment with competitive benefits and holidays
• 7 additional company holidays, including all-company week-long winter break.
• Annual team offsites in great locations
• Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, and career advancement
• Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization.
If you are convinced you are the right fit and are eager to apply, we look forward to hearing from you!
Once you have applied, please be patient :) it may take us up to 1-3 weeks to get back to you!
Do not meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Liveplex, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please let Liveplex know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg