As the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for conducting user research, messaging, and positioning that drives awareness and adoption of Optimism. You’ll own surface areas like the Optimism website, our newsletter, partnerships assets, and internal competitive intelligence and messaging documents. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will co-strategize on product marketing initiatives and execute them. While top of funnel metrics like newsletter distribution size are good leading indicators, what you’ll ultimately be responsible for are more high-signal metrics like the number of incremental values-aligned builders MoM, Github commits on the core protocol, and TVL. This role will collaborate extensively with the broader marketing team as well as developer relations, partnerships, and comms to bring your messaging and positioning work to life.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Lead product marketing strategy, owning messaging & positioning, user research, and GTM strategies.
- Be the voice of the customer and represent the customer needs and market trends to internal teams at Optimism.
- Collaborate with our Head of Communications and content strategists to execute high-impact product launches and feature releases
- Work with our Partnerships team to run effective partnership campaigns, building collateral that incentivizes top-tier partners to work with Optimism
- Create and execute on ecosystem growth strategies and campaigns, working closely with Developer Relations to bring engaging campaigns to life
- Ideate thought leadership assets and campaigns (Optimism’s first ever book?!) that bring Optimism’s technical prowess and alignment with Ethereum’s roadmap, ethos, and vision to the public eye
What skills do you bring?
- A track record of running high impact product marketing programs across user research, messaging, and positioning
- Experience managing a team, setting strategic direction, and hitting targets
- Curiosity to learn about technical concepts and turn them into powerful messaging that inspires and educates each of the constituents in the Optimism ecosystem, including values aligned builders, protocol developers, and delegates in the governance system.
- Experience ideating campaign concepts that drive user adoption, and working with the broader marketing team to bring the campaigns to life
- Crypto, Web 3, and blockchain experience isn’t required, but a passion for learning new technologies and understanding what engages and interests our community is critical
Optimism focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://optimism.io or find them on Twitter.Register to Apply
Please let Optimism know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg