Product Marketing Manager
New York, New York / Remote /
About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
Are you ready to join us on this fast moving rocket ship?
We’re looking for an energetic, creative minded, well organized, and self-motivated Product Marketing Manager. If you are comfortable in a new emerging space like Blockchain/Crypto/NFT, and have the attitude of figuring things out, hungry and driven by results, and adapt to additional responsibilities, then keep reading.
- Own product marketing strategy, including writing content e.g. blogs, general copy and bylines, marketing campaigns, and sales enablement
- Create product and brand messaging, as well as track buyer's journey through the funnel with the use of correct messaging and content
- Create content for developer and supporter communities for CertiK community channels e.g. twitter, telegram
- Represent the company and brand during live presentations e.g. live AMA sessions, on-demand webinars
- Create rich and engaging content to drive audience engagement growth, develop value positions, messaging, and storylines
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in product marketing
- Proven experience demonstrated through public examples of rich, and engaging content which has successfully exceeded expectations on KPIs
- Amazing byline and copywriting skills that have cultivated followers of the brand
- Experience creating/editing video content
- Experience putting product content on the web, as well as creating supporting messaging and material
- Experience in creating sales enablement content e.g. datasheets, TCO reports, case studies
- Able to create content geared towards multiple personas, and at different parts of the marketing funnel
- Able to turn around content with high quality at a fast pace
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
- Creative, extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team member
- Familiar with HubSpot and/or Salesforce for setting up content campaigns to generate leads
- Proficient, if not familiar with content and graphics editing tools like Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience marketing Blockchain, Crypto, NFT or Cybersecurity products
The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.Register to Apply
Please let CertiK know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg