We believe the future of finance will be built on open protocols, decentralized infrastructure, and rapid innovation. Poloniex enables 24/7/365 trading and custody of digital assets. Since 2014, Poloniex has facilitated hundreds of billions of dollars in trades for millions of customers around the world.
At Poloniex, you will work on the cutting edge of open financial protocols and build systems and tools that enable scalable, high performance trading. All our teams have high standards and a dedication to delivering high quality, high value solutions that meet the needs of millions of global customers. Come join us as we build the future of finance!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Product Manager to join the Product team. You will have the full breadth and responsibility of a Product Manager while being supported and mentored on the Product process. You will be focusing on the UX/UI of our native apps on IOS/Android along with the overall web trading experience. As an integral part of the product team, you will help design, build, and maintain our global exchange products related to trading, staking, wallets, asset portfolio, NFT’s, DeFi, and helping us build the future of web 3.0 experiences.
What you'll work on:
- Oversee the product life cycle from ideation to implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customer and market through market research, user analytics, and customer feedback to prioritize new features and projects.
- Deliver products and services that address market needs and customer pain points.
- Create business cases, competitive and operational feasibility analyses, user journeys, user stories, and product requirements.
- Grow personally and professionally through mentorship, global experience, and hands-on learning.
- Prepare customer-facing teams to support product launches that further the product roadmap.
- Build relationships with partners and stakeholders across the business and collaborate with cross-functional teams on high impact initiatives.
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, Security, Marketing, Operations and Data Analytics teams to support the product lifecycle and help make our vision a success.
What you'll bring to the team:
- A passion for markets, crypto and learning about innovative trends in fintech.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Hands on and passionate about improving the customer experience.
- You are a compelling storyteller, adept at balancing anecdotes and insights with data in making decisions.
- You're a self-starter - you don't need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace.
- You're detail-oriented and prompt when it comes to putting plans into motion.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- You are flexible and can adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, from around the world.
- Comfort shifting gears and working on an evolving product without having all the answers.
- Chinese language skills are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Poloniex. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Hiring led by a service provider located in the United States.Register to Apply
Please let Poloniex know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg