Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, legal, finance, marketing, compliance, and other teams to develop and steer product strategy, roadmaps, and business plans
- Collect and analyze users and market insights and competition strategies across the industry to make recommendations
- Define and analyze metrics, and iterate quickly to deliver superior UX.
- Work closely with the development team to implement product features while ensuring scalability, managing dependencies, and adhering to business and non-functional requirements
- Write technical PRDs, prototype, and process flows, manage backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt
- Engage in extensive User Acceptance Testing, ensuring products are built to requirements
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines, and resources
- Passion and interest in Blockchain and digital assets, Intimate knowledge of blockchain technology.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solution-oriented, highly-motivated, and proactive self-starter with first-principles thinking
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Prior experience in crypto, banking, and/or asset management
- Fluency in Chinese & English
Please let Matrixport know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg