We’re here to introduce the world to Bitcoin. Fold makes it easy to earn bitcoin, instead of airline miles and hotel points, on everyday purchases via our mobile app and the Fold Visa Debit Card. We’re growing like crazy with a loyal (and loud!) community which has generated a lot of buzz (Fortune, Bloomberg).
Fold’s Product Manager will work alongside our leadership team to manage the development of the Fold Rewards Card and Fold Bitcoin Buying experiences. This position requires a thoughtful and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about creating best-in-class products and bringing Fold’s vision for the card to life.
The Fold team is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the product lifecycle, including strategy, planning, and execution. The ideal candidate will have experience in product management, managing product roadmaps, requirements gathering, and product launches. In addition, the Product Manager will work closely with the development team to ensure that the product is built to specification and meets the needs of the customer.
How You’ll Drive the Development of the Fold App
- Engage with customers, prospects, and other stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Work with the development team to create products that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Define product vision and strategy, and translate it into detailed requirements and user stories
- Collaborate with design, research, finance, growth, support and risk to gather requirements and dependencies for user stories and product plans.
- Prioritize the product backlog, ensuring that the development team always has a clear understanding of what needs to be built
- Accept or reject completed work from the development team, based on whether it meets the agreed upon definition of done
- Monitor progress against milestones and release schedule, and communicate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders
- Help the development team to understand the business value of the work they are doing
- Conduct demos of new features and functionality for internal and external stakeholders
- Write and maintain documentation for the product
- Provide input into marketing and sales initiatives
- Analyze data and feedback to inform decision making
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitor products
Why We’ll Love You
- You are solution-oriented - you keep improving the system each time you respond to a problem, rather than just resolving the specific issue.
- You like to have fun, and want to be part of a team that is building an innovative product
- You have experience working for an early stage startup, and can balance the optimism and pragmatism that are required to work in that environment
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and are comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
Why You’ll Love Us
- Fold is fun. Our people are fun, our product is fun. We make financial freedom fun. We try to make our benefits fun, too!
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including paid parental leave, health, vision, dental insurance, and HSA/FSA and
- Generous 401k match
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Unlimited time off policy
- Yearly vacation stipend. We pay you to go on vacation, as long as you don’t do any work!
- Annual company retreats and optional mini onsites every quarter for our remote team to meet and co-work
- Do you hate Mondays? We close the office on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, and you’ll never have Monday meetings
- If you’re feeling spontaneous, spin on our “Spin and Go Weekend Wheel” during a weekly meeting and we’ll pay you to go travel that weekend wherever it lands.
- You love bitcoin. But, if you’re relatively new to Bitcoin, we offer all our new hires a “starter pack” to get you up to speed, including learning materials about Bitcoin and your own hardware wallet.
- And much much more!
Product Manager Requirements:
- 2-6 years of product or project management and related experience
- 2+ years of experience working within a technical team and development/coding experience is a plus
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (PMBOK)
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Demonstrable ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Project Manager (CPM) or other related project management certification is preferred
- US Residency (a current requirement of being a Fold Card holder)
- Ability to clearly express your ideas and persuade others in writing.
- A background in start-ups or in fintechs is helpful but not required for this position
- Love and curiosity for bitcoin.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Building and maintaining consensus
- Balance competing priorities and needs to make the right call
- On time project delivery
- On budget project delivery
- Minimize scope creep
- Ensuring project meets business and technical objectives
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Interested in the position, but don’t meet all the requirements? We’d still love to meet you, and invite you to apply. Fold is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against applicants for any reason.
Please let Fold know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg