Product Manager - Crypto Infrastructure
Crypto Finance AG
Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance - a FINMA regulated financial institution and a member of Deutsche Börse Group, offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved investment firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. With a team of over 90 employees, Crypto Finance is headquartered in Switzerland, and has a regional presence in Singapore. Since its founding in 2017, company has received numerous awards, including Crypto Valley Top 50 Blockchain Company, Top 100 Swiss Start-up, and winner of the Swiss FinTech Award 2019. The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
We are looking for a Product Manager- Crypto Infrastructure, with a “security-first” mindset, who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As a Product Manager at Crypto Finance (Brokerage) AG, you will work in close cooperation with other Product Managers as well as with Engineering, Business Development, and Marketing throughout the product lifecycle. Join us and become the go-to expert in the product’s business, market, and competition. You will help tell the success story of the product: from developing the vision and creating the roadmap to conducting market research and applying industry insights based on the inputs from internal stakeholders and customers.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our new office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
- Actively shape product roadmaps, pipelines, and deadlines while managing and coordinating projects across different teams and disciplines, e.g. engineering, operations, legal, marketing, and finance
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders, especially clients and users, across product releases as well as monitor, report, and improve product performance based on collected data, trials, MVPs, and customer feedback
- Assess pricing and revenue potential in addition to developing and delivering go-to-market launch plans
- Write and maintain easy-to-understand technical (and client-facing) documentation as well as prepare and oversee demos, workshops, and training sessions with clients and colleagues
What we are looking for:
- Excellent blockchain and crypto-related knowledge with a broad understanding of both the industry and landscape
- A “security-first” mindset and expert knowledge in private key management
- Proven track record of building products or managing technical projects in crypto assets, cryptography, IT security, or similar fields - ideally with experience in managing agile software development processes
- Ability to understand and break down processes of complex technical and economic structures
- Collaborative self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Ability to lead, inspire, and motivate teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines, which may include working outside of business hours
What we offer:
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Be at the forefront of developments around blockchain-based assets
- Learn and grow in an inspiring, dynamic, and developing industry
- Take on and be responsible for individual projects
- Join a friendly team with weekly knowledge-sharing sessions
- We have an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture, flat hierarchies, and we foster talent
If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send us your full application in German or English, incl. a cover letter, CV, and references.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.
Please let Crypto Finance AG know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg