NYC or Miami (Remote)
🕐 Employment type
Senior (5+ yrs exp)
About Crossmint 🍀
At Crossmint, we are creating the infrastructure layer to make NFTs mainstream. We are trusted by 5,000+ creators and marketplaces, like Magic Eden, David Guetta, Sacramento Kings and Tomorrowland.
Our core product is the leading fiat on-ramp for NFTs. It enables anyone to buy them in 1 minute, even if they don't have wallets or crypto. Check it out here!
We have a broader suite of NFT APIs and developer tools for enterprises, including minting APIs, and custodial wallets as a service.
We're backed by Tier 1 investment firms, have strong PMF, many many years of runway and have a very small technical and product team.
About The Role 👨🎨
We're looking for Crossmint's first Product Manager. On this role you will take full ownership of product roadmap and definition of our NFT minting APIs.
This role is focused on our minting API — the easiest way to programmatically mint and deliver NFTs to anyone in the world. On this role, you will own end to end roadmap, product definition and execution of this product line, and report directly to the CEO, who has lead product for 4 of the most used APIs in the world.
- Define roadmap for our Minting API product;
- Define product requirements for the API and associated collateral: dev console, dev materials, sample code, etc.
- Own end to end delivery and execution, working closely with our Engineering Team, Operations, Legal, GTM and Risk;
- Understand and continuously improve the developer experience of the Minting API
- Participate on technical architecture discussions for the product, to ensure it can scale reliably and securely to billions of requests a year;
About You 🤟🏽
- 3+ years of product management / founder experience
- You are a developer yourself, or understand developers extremely well
- Good leadership to you means listening and supporting others and rallying towards a common mission
- You are more creative than organized, yet are organized enough to ensure you don't drop any balls
- You obsess over the details, but know when to compromise to ship fast
- Excited about building the future
- Experience working on API first developer products
- Experience or deep knowledge about NFTs;
Interview steps 🛠
- Application Review - CV screening
- 30m Product Sense Interview (1/2)
- 30m Product Sense Interview (2/2)
- 30m Work with Engineering Interview
- 30m GTM interview with GTM Co-CEO
- 30m Design Critique with Head of Design
Our team will help you navigate through the interview process and resolve any doubts that you might have. As much as possible, we will block these interviews together to create as little hassle and headache for our candidates (:
- Competitive pay and equity in the rocketship 📈
- Flexible PTO 🏝
- Company laptop and allowance of $300/quarter for any necessary home equipment 🏡💻
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Company-paid trips for quarterly off-sites and team bonding ✈️🥥🌴🌈
- We are a global remote company, but we love working together some days to bond 🧑💻. If you live in Miami or Madrid, we usually hang 2-3 days/week at the office - free lunch paid by the company! In Miami there's a pool 👀
- Flexible work schedule 🕗
- If in the US, health Insurance 🩺
Our Principles ⛳
- Move fast, work smart
- Extreme ownership
- Be kind ❤️
Please let Crossmint know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg