Founded in 2019, Cake DeFi is a leading decentralised finance services provider and Southeast Asia’s fastest growing fintech platform. "We Do Crypto. You Do You." - Our vision is to become a one-stop platform for all crypto users to get easy access to DeFi and Web3 services. To date, more than 1 million users from over 190 countries trust us to manage over $1 billion in assets. We are a profitable, cashflow positive private rocket ship that's just getting ready for take-off. Join us.
About Birthday Research
Birthday Research (BR) is the Blockchain Research and Development arm of Cake DeFi, a Singapore-based blockchain and fintech company. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding Web3 challenges of today.
About the team
Product management lies at the heart of the company. As an organization that places our users at the forefront, the team collaborates closely with the engineering and design teams to identify problems and innovate solutions that strive to provide users with easy access to Web3 in a transparent manner. Ownership being the core tenet of the team, we also serve as the custodians of products in the company, where we work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the continued success of our offerings. Beyond the status quo, the team also endeavours to push the boundaries in simplifying and optimizing the user experience in Web3, made possible through data-driven decisions derived from analytics and research. The product team is composed of talented self-starters with diverse backgrounds – a driving force that continues to shape the growth of the company.
About the Role
The Bitcoin Ordinals team is a brand new endeavour at Birthday Research focused on creating a revolutionary solution that builds on the emergence of Bitcoin Ordinals. As an early-stage project, we seek an individual (read: hacker) who is highly entrepreneurial and possesses exceptional problem-solving skills that transcend standard product management paradigm.The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to plan and execute the product and go-to-market strategy within the Bitcoin Ordinals landscape (i.e. marketplace, wallet, protocol) alongside a talented team of individuals. The candidate will also have to possess the ability to identify the core needs of our users and craft a product that caters to their requirements while incorporating the latest features and innovations in the space.
What you’ll be doing?
- Define and execute the product strategy:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with the management team and internal stakeholders.
- Identify new opportunities and develop new product concepts to drive growth
- Conduct market research and gather community feedback to validate product ideas and refine the product strategy.
- Lead the product development process:
- Work closely with the product development team to define and prioritize product features and requirements.
- Create and maintain a product backlog and ensure that development sprints are aligned with the product roadmap.
- Manage product launches and releases:
- Coordinate product launches and releases with cross-functional teams, including the marketing, partnerships community team
- Develop go-to-market strategies and ensure that all stakeholders are aligned on the product's value proposition and messaging.
- Monitor product performance and community feedback to continuously improve the product and inform future development efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the NFT industry and emerging technologies that can be used to improve the company's offerings.
- Attend conferences, meetups, and other events to build relationships with industry leaders and stay informed about industry trends.
What you’ll need?
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of building successful products in the NFT marketplace space.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications, particularly as it relates to NFTs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing product engineering and design teams, with a focus on collaboration and achieving results.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field.
Nice to haves:
- Personal projects (past or present)
- Good understanding of startup funding
- Experience in the Bitcoin Ordinals space
We want to transform and decentralise finance with tomorrow’s technology. This is where you come in. Join a company that is at the forefront of bleeding-edge innovations in blockchain and DeFi. You will be empowered to push boundaries and think out of the box. You will get to work with a bunch of ridiculously motivated and talented people. And most importantly, you'll have fun. The best places to work at, are often also the most fun to work at. That's us.
We hire based on merit, fit, and strong alignment to our culture. Our culture is defined by 7 team principles: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Ownership, Meritocratic Decision-making, Customer Obsession, Radical Candour, and Passion. These 7 principles guide our company, our people, and our work. At Cake DeFi, our culture is our pride. It has been instrumental to our success, so we are steadfast in our commitment to it. We welcome you to add to it.Register to Apply
Please let Cake Pte Ltd know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg