About The Position
Who we are
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated product designer to join our team in a collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate would be able to bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on. With exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts, who is able to translate business needs into fantastic user-focused experiences.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate closely with PO / PM and Engineering team members in conceiving design approaches, iterating/validating designs, and executing holistic, quality design solutions
- Design end-to-end user flows and UX solutions to improve the experience.
- Prototyping high-fidelity with tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or similar and creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs when needed.
- Engage with users to understand their needs and drivers as part of the discovery process as well as part of the validation process.
- Map the competitive landscape to identify benchmarks and best practices.
- Facilitate workshops and creative sessions with various stakeholders
- Work with data and internal tools to experiment and validate your proposed UX solutions
- Follow-up on final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution
- Ensure the experience is excellent across all resolutions.
What we are looking for
- Professional UX UI Design experience as a key member of a design team participating in the product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrable aptitude in UX research and strategy, wireframing, user flows, and prototypes high-fidelity to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Strong portfolio up-to-date.
- Have great passion for usability and a strong focus on the end-users of a system. Problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong knowledge about market-standard design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Invision and prototyping tools, as well as other collaborative design tools.
- A team player with an agile and owner mindset, as well as a focus on outcomes.
- Be knowledgeable about Lean UX practices.
- Communication and presentation skills. The ability to clearly present work, and articulate the rationale for the decisions that led to it. Professional level of English
You May Also Have
- Illustration and art skills would be a massive plus
- Experience working on Gaming Industry or knowledge about blockchain
- Passion for games and immersive entertainment
- Experience planning and conducting user research
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. The Sandbox does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. The Sandbox will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with The Sandbox. In the event of any unsolicited resumes sent to The Sandbox or to The Sandbox ATS they will be considered The Sandbox property. The Sandbox will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. The Sandbox will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.Register to Apply
Please let The Sandbox know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg