Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
About the role:
The product design team turns complex problems into simple, elegant, and engaging customer experiences for web and mobile experiences. The team is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications.
- Design intuitive, valuable and high quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual design across the entire customer journey
- Support senior designer / design managers on larger feature enhancements
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, stakeholders and other teams members to deliver end-to-end product experiences
- Produce data-driven design solutions based on users’ need Present and communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to wider team
- Contribute to help maintain the design system, identify new product improvements opportunities
- Help facilitate user research activities, including 1:1 user interviews, focus groups or usability tests
- Design consistently following our brand >
<p><strong>Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.</strong></p> <ul> <li>4+ years of experience designing digital products/services, including complex user interfaces on both web and mobile</li> <li>A portfolio of work that contains examples of design for digital products and services, more importantly during the design process Solid understanding of user-centered design and UX principles</li> <li>Attention to detail, mastery of your craft: visual design, interaction design, prototyping</li> <li>Experience on conducting user research</li> <li>Understanding of design system, best practices, and guidelines across iOS, Android and Web</li> <li>Excellent written and verbal communication skills</li> <li>Fluency in Figma, Sketch and other design prototyping tools</li> <li>Open minded, eager to learn</li> <li>Actively challenge, contribute and participate in company strategy and direction </li> <li>Knowledge in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies</li> <li>Experience working in Exchanges, Crypto, DeFi or other financial startups</li> </ul> </li>
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.
Register to Apply
Please let Crypto.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg