At Luno, we see you as an individual, and we want to unleash your potential and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Luno welcomes crypto lovers and crypto newbies. You - just like everyone in the world - are on your own unique crypto-learning journey.
About our team:
Exploring, designing, refining, and improving our product experience is what we do best. We demonstrate that by caring for our customers, our craft and accessibility leads to better business. Our multidisciplinary design team consists of Product Design, UX Writing, central Product Design Foundations (consisting of Design Operations and design specialists such as UX design, Motion, Product Illustrations and Design Systems), Customer Research, Brand and Creative Design.
The team is currently 100% distributed throughout the United Kingdom and South Africa. The Product Design team is led by our Head of Design, Clint Bryce, meet him here.
The role in a nutshell:
Indonesia has been identified as one of our primary markets in the region and you will be joining a group of highly motivated members of the Engineering & Product team who you’ll work collaboratively with across our pods globally.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will sit in our Product Design team alongside other designers and specialists, designing solutions for Luno Indonesia. You will report to Inge Malan, the Team Lead Design Manager who is based in Johannesburg, and work closely with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team of engineers, product managers and data scientists in Indonesia.
Your mission will involve:
- Working closely with product managers, data scientists, developers and UX writer to fully realise a feature or product
- Conceptualising, wireframing and designing customer friendly experiences and prototypes that are both intuitive and engaging solutions to complex design problems
- Understand the nuances of each platform, our varied customer demographics and actively run experiments to validate ideas and hypotheses
- Translate UX (structure) to UI (surface) according to platform-specific requirements and produce development ready designs. You sweat the details and care deeply about the aesthetic and craft of the experience.
- Be the champion of our customer’s needs and discuss both benefits and hurdles of various design solutions with stakeholders, defending those that you believe in
- Build product experiences based on data and analysis: perform desk and field research, build prototypes, conduct user interviews, perform usability, QA and A/B testing
- Continually keep yourself and the rest of the design team up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Contributing to the evolution, maintenance and adoption of our design system, Andromeda
- Working with people who love building products and mentoring fellow design contributors through coaching and feedback
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 5+ years of end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design experience for Android, iOS and web
- Set a new standard for polished, crafted journeys and interfaces, having had first-hand, global, challenger bank (or equivalent) experience
- A well-rounded, strong portfolio demonstrating your UX and UI design process and impact
- Strong creative problem solving, interaction design and prototyping skills and you’re capable of conducting user research and visual design work
- You love design; you’re not satisfied with the status quo and obsessed with finding ways to improve!
- Proficient in popular design tools (e.g Figma, Sketch, Craft, Abstract, Miro). A strong knowledge of the Google Suite is an added bonus
- Experience working in agile teams, with strong communication skills for articulating, discussing, and advocating design decisions with developers, copywriters and product owners
- Experience facilitating design sprints or workshops and mentoring other designers
- Excellent working knowledge of design systems, including Material Design and Human Interface Design
- Experience in fintech and/or challenger bank product offerings highly advantageous
- Experience in a high growth business sector and scaling team environment is also an advantage
- Based in Indonesia, preferably in Jakarta
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Free lunch and snacks.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.Register to Apply
Please let Luno know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg