What we do & what we’re looking for
Violet's mission is to evolve trust in Web3 by building on-chain compliance and identity management infrastructure. We believe this is key for the industry to expand and become more robust.
Today, we are looking for a product designer to spearhead the design of an entirely new product built on top of our existing compliance infrastructure - this includes brand identity, Ui, and UX. Even though this role is part-time, consider yourself an integral part of a driven, remote-first team full of curious individuals. Even though this role is part-time, we’d love to cultivate a long-term relationship.
Violet is backed by top crypto investors and traditional investors, including BlueYard and founders / senior leadership at Ethereum, Filecoin, Anchorage, Coinbase, Wise, Uniswap, Argent, and many more.
- Collaborate closely with founders and envision the design language and branding for a new DeFi primitive Violet is launching
- Come up with delightful UI and UX for the new DApp, including onboarding flows
- Help the team to synthesize broadly scoped loose concepts into defined, tactical deliverables
- Observe industry best practices and find ways to improve upon them to create an intuitive Web3 experience
- Improve and consolidate upon our existing brand book and design guidelines
- 5+ years of design experience within product-driven organizations
- Impeccable skills with your design tools of choice
- Strong belief in and understanding of the design thinking methodology
- 1+ years of DeFi experience and familiarity with significant primitives and protocols in this space
- This includes an in-depth understanding of how most users interact with protocols via self-custodial wallets
- Clear communication skills in English and an ability to explain your work and carry your thinking into the organization
- An existing portfolio that showcases your prior product- & design-work
What is it like to work at Violet
Violet is a remote first / distributed organization with a small hub in Berlin. We value both the flexibility of remote work, as well as the ability for deep and conceptual work.
How to apply and process
Does this role sound like a good fit? Please email us at join [at] violet.co. Send links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done or anything else we should know about you! This is a part-time role, but we’d love to form a long-term relationship.
Note: We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Register to Apply
Please let Violet know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg