Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
For new product efforts across Binance Global, the Product Compliance team offers regulatory assistance and recommendations. From initial development to product launch, you'll play a crucial part in the new product lifecycle in this position.
- Provide end-to-end compliance control coverage for business unit product launches, new features, maintenance, and support to implement country product restrictions.
- Generate compliance plans with joint efforts from cross functions to ensure it is managed in accordance with the BU’s objectives, and that best practices are embedded in the products and services.
- Work closely with Compliance SMEs and local/regional MLROs to ensure controls are in place, testing is complete and the business can launch on time and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings for BUs that need to meet regulatory and external partner commitments and support Master Service Agreement negotiations and implementation.
- Review and implement regulatory changes and provide training to the business as required.
- Analyze regulatory developments that have an impact on product offerings.
- 5+ plus years financial regulatory industry experience, preferably at a crypto native business, fintech, broker-dealer, investment adviser, asset manager, or bank holding company
- 5+ years in a compliance, control, or risk management role
- Demonstrated experience supporting new product launches within the financial services industry
- Up to date knowledge of recent regulatory developments
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated experience working independently and prioritizing multiple projects based on regulatory risk and business needs. An interest in Web3 and understanding of current regulatory narratives.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg