Pillow exists to accelerate economic opportunities for everyone. We believe that digital assets and tokenisation of economies using the power of blockchain will accelerate this outcome. Digital assets make access to economic services borderless, cheap, and transparent.
Our mission is to become the default home for digital assets across emerging markets. This mission has enabled us to solve real financial challenges in markets such as India and Nigeria for thousands of people.
Pillow is backed and trusted by reputed investors including Accel, Elevation Capital, Quona, Jump Capital and others, who have collectively invested over $21mn across our Seed and Series A rounds, additionally bringing expertise in fintech, crypto, and consumer product building.
Pillow’s stellar team members operate on a high degree of freedom and ownership. We believe in setting a fair, transparent, performance-driven culture that incentivises you to be your best.
In this role, you will
- Work with product managers to conduct research, create business cases and translate them into meaningful problems to solve
- Measure impact of experiments related to function, analyzing and helping in course correction
- Recommending product improvements based on analytical findings. Defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance
- Constantly monitor and analyze metrics identified, publish insights/any anomalies along with hypothesis
Who you are?
- You will have 2+ years of work experience in analytics or related fields
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, SQL and R/Python
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Expert at data visualization and presentation
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analysis. Work closely with Product Managers to drive product improvements through data-driven decisions
Skills: Problem solving, Analytical Skills, MS-Excel, SQL, Python, R Programming, Reporting, PowerBI and Data Visualization
At Pillow, we’re looking for highly adaptable individuals with passion and ownership of their roles. We recommend you try your hand and apply for this position even if your experience doesn’t match the entirety of the description. Your skills will stand out and set you apart from the rest if you’ve had your share of twists and turns that challenge the norms. Join us!Register to Apply
Please let Pillow know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg