About the Company
Founded in 2018 by professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK is a pioneer in blockchain security, utilizing best-in-class AI technology to secure and monitor blockchain protocols and smart contracts. CertiK’s mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia into enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness.
CertiK is one of the fastest growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security and has become a true market leader. To date, we have collectively worked with over 3200 enterprise clients, helped secure over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and detected over 31,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz. Our Q1 2021 revenues have more than quadrupled the revenue of the full 2020 year. Since Q1 2020, our team size has more than doubled, and this rate of growth will continue in 2021, creating a highly effective, remote-friendly culture with talents located worldwide.
CertiK just raised over $230 million in Series B, B+, B2 and B3 funding rounds over four months in 2021, putting the company over $2 Billion in valuation. Our investors include top VCs like Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Advent International, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, Shunwei Capital and Hillhouse Capital as well as industry leaders like Coinbase Ventures and Binance.
You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
- Collaborate with senior team members in researching, collecting and maintaining market research, product development, product usage and user behavior data;
- Assist and optimize product ideas and improvements through effective data analysis;
- Support product operations, improve product development processes with well defined KPIs and tracking procedure;
- Assist product managers to engage with customers/users including survey, usability test etc;
- Assist product managers preparing product launch materials;
- Assist product managers collecting data for market research;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline requiring a strong analytical aptitude
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in translating business requirements/objectives into technical specifications
- Passionate about data analytics
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated, works effectively under pressure
- The ability to work successfully with a global team in a matrix environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Passionate about Crypto/Blockchain
- Expertise in UEX, user behavior
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.Register to Apply
Please let CertiK know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg