Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a LATAM Policy Comms Manager. This role is responsible for shaping a communications narrative and creating impactful campaigns around corporate, regulatory and political developments impacting the company across LATAM.
Part of the Global Communications team, reporting to our Global Chief Communications Officer you will manage our LATAM strategy and execution for engagement with corporate and policy media, key opinion formers (KOFs), opinion elites and political influencers and third parties to create a consistent narrative of the industry as well as advocates that can provide third party perspectives during regulatory debates (in support of Binance’s Global Head of Government Affairs and its policy initiatives).
- Work closely with Binance’s Government Affairs/Policy leaders and key cross-functional partners across Product, Legal, Finance Design and evaluate policy communications and third party opportunities
- Help develop Binance’s internal and external narrative around key policy challenges, and engage with key constituents
- Shape communications around key policy issues for influencers inside and outside of government
- Advise internal teams on their products and services' reputation implications with policy media and KOFs
- Partner with Government Affairs, track various policy and political issues and analyze their potential impact on Binance’s and the broader industry’s reputation in order to develop and implement communications strategies to shape the public policy debate
- Develop a content calendar of thought leadership pieces (blogs, social media, op-eds, etc) to have a regular drum beat of positions to reach key influencers of policy. Content generated would be in service of the Government Affairs team and working closely with public policy teams on the subject matter expertise. Identify opportunities for Senior Leadership to provide thought leadership based on content calendar developed
- Develop and execute campaigns and major initiatives to advance messages on Binance’s core issues to key stakeholders in publications and media that they consume
- Advise BU leaders on political and policy risks impacting Binance’s reputation with media and policy KOLs, align with advocacy efforts to mitigate policy, regulatory and governmental risks to the business
- Coordinate closely with Global Government Affairs and Public Policy Team to provide best-in-class engagement support for Senior Leaders across the company on thought leadership priorities, partnerships, and public policy-related events
- 6+ years of relevant experience working, preferably a mix of corporate public affairs and political communications
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate seamlessly with colleagues across teams and are develop and implement creative ideas with the discipline to manage competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop and maintain deep business acumen on Binance business priorities
- Fluent communication skills in English and a local language
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg