Player Experience Specialist Manager
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company's mission is to build "the game within the game" and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As the Player Experience Specialist Manager, you will work across teams to build a world class Player Experience organization.
Your job will be to help define, implement, and sustain best practices and processes, in order to:
- Drive meaningful, sustainable, and scalable improvements to the player experience
- Lead strategy and execution across levels, functions, and geographies
- Develop KPIs and success metrics for customer service and trust & safety
PES = Player Experience Specialist
- Scale current PES for global audiences to support new product launches
- Select the proper tools and software, and keep them updated, to ensure world-class support
- Implement SLAs to ensure success and efficiency internally between PES and other teams
- Work with the existing PES staff to develop and implement new hire onboarding and training
- Manage and update user-facing PES content to ensure relevance, accuracy, and consistency
- Work with product teams to prepare PES models for new products, partnerships, features, etc.
- Liaison with stakeholders to provide context and recommendations for first-time user experience, and manage ongoing communications for bugs/problem areas/improvements
- Communicate ongoing and emerging player issues to inform key stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of experience managing and/or implementing a global customer support function
- Experience building, scaling, and sustaining global customer service teams
- Knowledge of platforms/tools/resources for global customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Additional language proficiency is a plus
- Experience in sports, gaming, technology, or web 3.0 is a plus
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Please let Sorare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg