The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is seeking a PhD candidate or graduate to participate in a 6-month paid fellowship.
The Fellow is provided with training and hands-on experience on a research team as well as networking and mentorship opportunities.
- Is open to PhDs or PhD candidates in disciplines related to economics, finance and operations research
- Will be remote-optional, with the recommended option to be in person in our New York City office
- Work on research projects broadly aligned with your area of study
- Develop strong industry and company knowledge
- Work on cutting-edge research projects in market economics, mechanism design, and more
- Learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive training designed to help you succeed
- Receive compensation and benefits
- Interest in research topics in decentralized finance, crypto-economics and blockchain in general
- Ability to independently design and execute research plans to answer conceptual questions
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and a high level of enthusiasm
Nice to Haves:
- Love for the unicorns 🦄
Submit your CV and a research statement. Note that the final research projects are subject to change, but we will be flexible enough to ensure the final projects align with the Fellow’s area of study.
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.Register to Apply
Please let Uniswap know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg