Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company's mission is to build "the game within the game" and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As the first People Operations employee based in the US, your role will be strategic in the development of the global People Operations team and its projects. You will work autonomously on US specific HR programs, and report to the Global People Ops Manager. You will work closely with our Recruiting, Workplace, Finance and Legal teams in order for you to build or improve People Ops processes. You will also contribute to broader and global projects, which are key projects for the company's successful growth!
- Help to manage onboarding and off-boarding of Sorare employees; as well as contribute to the global onboarding experience
- Own the relationship with our PEO, Sequoia, to ensure data accuracy, compliance, and proper administration of benefits
- Manage relationships with our payroll facilitator, Orbiss, on variable pay data
- Contribute and support global HR process and program improvements as the business evolves
- Responsible for ensuring Sorare is following necessary HR compliance protocol in the US
- Support on HR data management to empower proper reporting and analytics
- Administer leaves of absence, manage global relocation and immigration support
- Act as the Tier 1 employee response support on relevant People Operations topics
- 3+ years of experience in People or HR operations
- Strong preference for experience working in fast growing start up
- Experience with HR compliance requirements in the US
- General understanding of US immigration policies
- Project management experience with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to build HR processes and regularly improve on them as a business scales
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to make decisions and own the outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Please let Sorare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg