People Operations (Full Time, Remote)
At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe 🎮 📲 💰
To know more, check out work.hike.in.
Skills & experience we're looking for 👨💻
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- An Explorer- You enjoy doing something that hasn’t been done before. An innovative problem solver who is proactive and loves to get things done
- Data Custodian- You are detailed and data-oriented with impeccable follow-through. You can work on preparing and presenting the reports/analytics and dashboards. You have strong analytical skills; can not only work with data but can identify root causes, recognize patterns, and solve problems.
- An Operator & Executor- You enjoy breaking big problems into ambitious project plans with clear milestones and success metrics. You can take a great idea, imagine it at scale, and then execute a delightful, repeatable experience. We believe Ideas are 10% but Execution is 90% of the job.
- Research Mindset- You are an inquisitive thinker. You enjoy conducting extensive research, performing careful analysis, and crafting & share insights while keeping the customer at the center.
- Excellent Prioritisation Chops- You can distinguish between the important and urgent, and know how to appropriately tackle each challenge
- Comfort with Ambiguity- Thriving to work in a high-octane & challenging environment. Our environment changes rapidly so it’s important to have the ability to handle unexpected changes and challenges.
- A Collaborator- Who builds trusted relationships with leaders by providing deep insights and helping them see around corners.
- Excellent Communicator- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication >
- You are Tech savvy and unafraid to learn new tools that will help you get the job done better, and quicker (slack, excel, and coda to name a few)
- You have a passion for and ability to seamlessly maneuver between the tactical and strategic elements of HR and People Operations
- Growth Mindset: Self-improvement is one of your core personal values. You constantly seek feedback to improve yourself.
- Bonus Points:
- Passionate & Excited about the Crypto Ecosystem
- Experience in a high-growth internet or technology company
- Set up some awesome innovative People Programs/Products and initiatives.
- Experience in product management, or a knack for program management and operational excellence
- A leader and coach, who loves building and developing high-impact teams
- Experience with remote working
You will 📲
- Refine, Assist and drive People Team Policies, Statutory compliance, Processes, and People Programs across areas such as Employee Engagement & Experiences, Remote Working & Onboarding, Wellness, Company Culture, Diversity & Inclusion and develop measures to ensure impact by tracking performance & success metrics.
- Refine & Reinvent our core People Programs or simply implement ways to inject more enthusiasm & interest into the work life of our Hikers.
- Responsible for bringing the culture to life and connecting Hikers to our mission, Cultural values and each other through collaborating & driving experiences.
- Career Development- Develop and implement programs that provide ongoing learning and development opportunities (L&D initiatives), and foster a culture of continuous feedback and improvement
- Refine & Maintain HR dashboards to provide meaningful insights and imperatives to business leaders by working closely with People Partners & TA professionals in areas such as recruitment, engagement, retention, development, and reward
- Collaborating with the team to enhance workflows that support key employee milestones like onboarding, promotions, offboarding, and more.
- People Analytics- Spearhead innovative analyses to drive business decisions and measure the success of in-house programs and initiatives (e.g: Rewards & Recognition, analyze exit interviews, analyze key drivers of performance through the correlation between performance trends and potential drivers; etc.)
💰 Benefits → We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know moreRegister to Apply
Please let Hike know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Policy Comms Manager - Latam at Binance
Policy Comms Manager LATAM English Portuguese Spanish
12 days ago
Staff Data Scientist (Contract to Hire) at PlanetX
Data Scientist Contract Python Keras Tensor Flow SQL
13 days ago
Associate - Cryptocurrency Litigation & Regulatory Defense - New York at McDermott Will & Emery
New York Legal Hybrid
15 days ago
Data Scientist at Gauntlet$150,000 - $180,000
Data Scientist DeFi Solidity SQL Python R
26 days ago