Before you read the details of this role, there’s something you should know. At Matter Labs, we don’t see ourselves as a company, but as a highly aligned global team on a single mission: to accelerate the mass adoption of crypto for personal sovereignty.
Our core technology – zkSync – is a layer 2 rollup that uses advanced cryptography called zero-knowledge proofs to scale Ethereum without compromising on security or decentralization. zkSync is EVM compatible, which means projects on Ethereum and other EVM-based blockchains can easily deploy on zkSync to take advantage of low gas fees and high transaction speeds.
With a total of $458 million in mission-driven funding, zkSync is the first EVM-compatible ZK Rollup to go live on testnet (February 2022) and be deployed on mainnet (October 2022). As we enter the endgame for Ethereum scaling, we are committed to full open source and building in public toward our stated mission [so that even if we fail, the community and the ecosystem will benefit from our contribution].
Read more about our core values and principles.
As the People Operations Coordinator, you are often the first line of support for our employees. You build and manage employee-facing content about People Programs, policies and benefits, coordinate team events and celebrations, and generally function as the supportive glue on the People team. Your responsibilities will widely vary but will include.
- Provide frontline support to our multi-cultural team of 100+ around the world.
- Take ownership and use critical thinking to find the root cause of employees’ queries and strive to solve them quickly.
- Coordinate Employee Onboarding Experience (Welcome Gift / Swag) and also manage
- Seek opportunities to add value to our employee experience through process improvement and clear expectation setting
- Document and maintain process procedures for the People Operations team and self-service resources for all employees
- Provide support for ad-hoc and routine projects across the People Team
- Responsible for ensuring our employee records and systems are up-to-date and compliant at all times
- Would be ideal for a recent graduate or 2nd role in business or human relations and/or 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to demonstrate ethical and professional conduct at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Comfortable with the use of multiple technical platforms and the ability to learn new systems quickly
Working at Matter Labs
At Matter Labs, you have the freedom to work how you want, when you want, and from where you want. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
Our results-only environment means anyone who believes in our mission can join us, regardless of background, sexual orientation, race, gender, and age. Both our team and community are made up of people from different countries, cultures, ethnical and religious backgrounds. That's why, out of politeness and respect, we refrain from opinions on politics, religion, or sex at the workplace.
We designed our culture of freedom and ownership to persist as we scale and to establish the base for a positive-sum community as we move toward full decentralization.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.Register to Apply
Please let Matter Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg