What You'll Be Doing
As the People & Culture Administrator at Koinly, you will handle all the day-to-day tasks of HR such as keeping systems and policies up to date as well as interacting with our finance and payroll providers. Most importantly perhaps, you will be a true role model when it comes to the Koinly Culture - and not only will you support the existing culture but also take initiatives to enhance and develop our culture further!
To thrive in this role, you will be a true people-person who also understands the importance of structure and processes. We think you might have experience working in a start-up or a global, multicultural and fully remote team in an exciting SaaS or crypto environment perhaps. This role is for someone excited to join a team of driven, crypto enthusiasts on a mission to keep making a difference in our users' lives! No two days are the same at Koinly as we are always looking to improve ourselves and the product!
About Koinly 👇
- One of the fastest-growing crypto tax solutions with a solid product-market fit
- Trusted and loved: don’t just take our word for it, see what our users say on Trustpilot
- Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 minutes; many will save days or weeks filing their crypto taxes for the first time, giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world 🌍
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us 🌟
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
In just a few years, we have gone from launching to being one of the leaders in this space. Join a dynamic environment with a diverse mix of crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals from all over the world - we seriously speak more languages than we can count! 🌎
About The Role
- Handle administrative HR processes and interact with our finance and payroll providers
- Managing our HR tools (Bamboo, Team tailor)
- Handling access and permissions of other apps and tools
- Recruitment administration and screening - supporting hiring managers
- Keeping policies up to date
- Cultural initiatives and ensuring/supporting employee satisfaction
- Flexibility to meet with team members all over the world - the admin side of your role can be done any time, however, this role requires that you now and again meet with colleagues outwith your standard working hours
- Fully remote
You’ll thrive in this role if you…
- have experience in an Admin or People role (ideally as an HR Administrator)
- you thrive in a fast-paced, remote and multicultural setting
- are fiercely data-driven yet an excellent communicator
- are keen on a role where you take responsibility and ownership for your own work while collaborating with colleagues all over the world!
- are tech-savvy and enjoy learning new tools and software
- are a "trial by error" type of person who is not afraid of getting your hands dirty
- are Crypto curious (at the very least...🤩)
What We Can Offer You:
💰 A competitive package
🚀 Working with a really cool product (it’s what our users are telling us🤷) in one of the most exciting industries in the world
🤝 A chance to join a dedicated team of crypto enthusiasts on a mission on changing the world, one tax report at a time
🎒 Perks, including Koinly swag
Does it sound like we could be a fit? Apply today so we can have a chatRegister to Apply
Please let Koinly know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg