Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
To create the #1 workplace in crypto through a thoughtful and intentional people-centric, remote-first employee experience from offer acceptance to exit.
Role Summary and Objective
Our People Associates (Experience and Operations) contribute to our mission of building the #1 workplace in crypto by being thoughtful advocates and operators for Nansen contributors from offer acceptance to exit.
The objective of the People Associate is to work with the Head of People Experience to carry out strategic projects and maintain a seamless people experience by coordinating ongoing programs and initiatives at Nansen.
The ideal People Associate is a proactive and independent individual who is excited about delivering a people experience that enables others to thrive.
- They recognise that our contributors are our customers and take a customer-focused approach when dealing with our contributors.
- The ideal People Associate is collaborative and empathetic, and sees challenges as opportunities to grow.
To thrive in this role, one should be able to balance both heart and head — designing and delivering people experience in a thoughtful and clear manner that helps Nansen attract and retain the best talent in crypto.
Job Scope: Task & Responsibilities
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role or a recent graduate would thrive in this role
- Coordinate onboarding: onboarding communications with new joiners, orientation week coordination, new joiner buddy coordination
- Introduce and coordinate people engagement events, e.g. speed networking, end-of-year seasonal celebrations, ERG socials, masterminds
- Run engagement surveys and prepare reports, including eNPS scores
- Support company retreat, team offsite, and SLT summit planning
- Manage and coordinate People Experience Programs, e.g. Hubs, Conferences, work travel
- Coordinate internal communications, e.g. weekly company newsletter
- Coordinate learning & development programs and manage platform
- Complete special projects
- Manage vendor relationships
- Work with People Operations Manager, recruitment team, Operations team, and Finance team to deliver a congruent and world-class people experience
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to engage stakeholders effectively and empathetically
- Independent, ambitious, and proactive
- Good project management skills
- Able to have a People-centric, Nansen-first perspective
- Growth-mindset and open to learning
- Familiarity with People tools and tech stacks
- Ability to engage with people across cultures and personality types
What we offer
- Hyper growth business that is a web3 leader
- Globally leading compensation packages, stock, and benefits including Nansen Hubs!
- Transparency, courage, speed, & curiosity, our core values which enable staff to excel
- Remote first company
- Back by world class investors including a16z, Accel, GIC, Tiger
Please let Nansen know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg