In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you are going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world. Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute on their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, Wyre has built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow project to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing so our partners can do what they do best – create amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Partnerships Lead. You will join our team with the support of industry veterans as you grow our client base. In this role you report to the Head of Revenue and will collaborate and engage in sales conversations with new partners, support existing partners, and help grow Wyre’s client base and revenue. If you have a passion for sales and want to start a career in crypto-asset institutional sales with a fintech startup that’s making waves in the crypto ecosystem and payments industry, Wyre is the best place to start.
- Find and generate sales opportunities using a wide variety of internal and external research-based tools
- Provide leadership and act as the main liaison between our clients and Wyre’s internal virtual team of Risk/Compliance/Legal, Customer Success Managers, Technical Engineers and Support teams to help our clients with a seamless end-to-end journey with Wyre - from discovery to integration to post sales.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our partners and clients, including offering insight and knowledge, to help them accomplish their goals.
- Display expert knowledge of API integrations, Wyre products and company policies.
- Keep clients informed of product updates, market developments and daily operational issues in an independent and professional manner.
- 2+ years of sales experience with APIs, FinTech industry and/or cryptocurrency segments.
- Proven ability to develop effective sales strategies, including knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and customer service tools (e.g. Zendesk)
- Interest and passion in sales and demonstrated self-organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of and advanced passion/belief in digital currencies
- Ability to work independently, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Interest in blockchain technologies is strongly preferred
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Equity options for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry. Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.Register to Apply
Please let Wyre know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg