At River Financial, we have made a commitment to building financial solutions that power a transparent and efficient global economic system made possible by Bitcoin. To that end, we have built leading Bitcoin brokerage, mining, and custody products to keep our clients ahead of the curve. We aim to bring premier Bitcoin banking solutions that offer a full array of financial services to our clients.
River Financial has designated our Columbus office our HQ, and we are hiring a Part Time Administrative Coordinator to support our Columbus employees, and administrative staff company wide. There is also an opportunity to support the executive and accounting teams. You will be helping to build the cultural foundations of a start-up, manage events company wide, and be a key part of daily HQ operations.
What you will be doing
- Daily food ordering/catering management
- Facilities management, including vendor management and property management
- Support on event planning, management & tracking, including employee birthdays, milestone events, culture building events
- Hospitality support for community events in our Columbus office space
- Support ad hoc marketing efforts, including preparing and shipping client gift boxes, ordering client gifts
- Report directly to the Director of People
What we look for in you
- You have a passion for hospitality and building culture
- You are extremely detail-oriented and can complete complex tasks
- You are highly collaborative and team-oriented
- You have strong time management skills and know how to prioritize
- You care about people and can bring joy and positivity to the work environment
Please let River Financial know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg