Paid Social Specialist
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the role
Kraken is seeking a motivated, data-driven Paid Social Specialist to manage our day-to-day paid social campaigns and own the entire execution. Reporting to the Paid Social Manager, the Paid Social Specialist will be focused on scaling paid social media across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snap, etc. and maximizing new clients and revenue. In this role you will be a key member of the Paid Growth Marketing team and will work closely with numerous stakeholders including product, design, analytics and brand marketing. You'll be solving complex business problems and will be given the opportunity to add value from day one!
Who you are
You have demonstrable experience leading and managing ad campaigns directly on key performance channels and platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap, etc.). You're an expert in creating custom reporting, as well as in managing stakeholder relations. You enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and execute paid social campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snap, TikTok, Reddit, etc.
- Optimize, test & iterate to improve performance including landing pages, creative, targeting, etc. and produce the best possible ROI for the company
- Make sure that we are applying the right level of resources and maximizing results
- Perform A/B testing of key marketing materials and strategies in order to drive ongoing campaign optimization
- Work closely with design, content, product & analytics teams to create go-to-market strategies & execute campaigns smoothly
- Measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners including Facebook, Twitter, Snap, TikTok, etc.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reporting for internal stakeholders
<ul> <li>1-3+ years of experience (agency or client) directly managing large & complex paid social campaigns with proven record of success in a fast-paced environment</li> <li>Strong analytical skills and experience in driving campaign performance for measurable results</li> <li>Entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment</li> <li>Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills</li> <li>Must be adaptable and handle risk & uncertainty effectively</li> <li>B2C experience is a must</li> <li>No Crypto experience necessary</li> <li>Bachelor's degree</li> <li>Experience working with non-US markets is a huge plus</li> <li>Experience with A/B testing</li> </ul> </li>
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the knowRegister to Apply
Please let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg