Org Strategy Manager
Your future company: Parity
Parity is one of the world's most experienced core blockchain infrastructure companies, having built and pioneered some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. Parity was founded by Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, the primary engineer behind the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), inventor of the Solidity programming language, and primary author of the Ethereum Yellowpaper.
Based in Berlin, London, and Lisbon with over 340 employees worldwide, Parity has built clients for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Zcash and has pioneered a completely new, next-generation blockchain protocol with Polkadot and the framework it’s built with, Substrate. Parity builds the open-source technologies needed to power an unstoppable, decentralised web—known as Web3—and helps developers and organisations implement and build upon the Web3 tech stack.
Your future team: Org Strategy
Org Strategy is a small team that works closely with many departments, such as Engineering, People, Recruiting, and Ops. Our vision is to attract and retain the smartest people in the world to build the future of the decentralised web. Our projects range from developing and implementing internal culture to positioning Parity as the future of work, organising educational initiatives, improving internal communication, and much more. We have big hairy audacious goals, and we need your vision and skills to make them happen!
How you’ll make an impact
- As your main responsibilities, you’ll develop and implement our social strategy and organise community initiatives to attract and retain talent (employer branding).
- To build our social presence, you’ll design and create appealing social content, as well as grow, track and improve visibility on social media.
- You’ll host awesome events to educate people about Parity and entice them to get involved (e.g. by applying for a job).
- You’ll own the roadmap projects that excite you and support the team with ongoing projects.
- You’ll conceptualise your own creative ideas and execute on them after convincing the team that they’ll help us achieve our vision.
What we’d like to see in you
- 5+ years of all-round digital marketing experience—from communities to content, social media, and events. Bonus points if it’s in Web3 or blockchain.
- Enthusiasm for Parity’s mission and interest in actively learning about Polkadot, Substrate, and Kusama.
- Doer mentality: You’re proactive, can execute on tasks on time, and will ask for support/feedback.
- Eye for aesthetics and basic design skills to create social imagery.
- Ability to adapt quickly and understand complex topics.
- Team player that shows up fully, while supporting and uplifting colleagues.
- Clear, well-intentioned communicator that can liaise with different stakeholders.
- A “keep calm and carry on” mentality to navigate the fast-paced world that’s Web3.
- Full-time availability with prioritisation over any side projects (e.g. freelance gigs, DAO).
- Experience with working remotely. You can work from any time zone at Parity!
What you can expect in return
- A global work environment that’s collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating—perfect for doers who want to envision ideas and execute on them rapidly.
- A culture where efforts and initiatives are noticed and rewarded, and your career goals are taken seriously. We’re focused on talent, not titles.
- Teammates that are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission.
- Fast learning curve: You’ll gain new skills and learn new knowledge constantly.
- Tasks that energise you and are adaptable based on your interests.
- Opportunity to learn on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in Web3.
- Plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- A long-term career path with lots of opportunities to grow within Parity or the wider ecosystem.
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research.
- Work from home or co-work in our office hubs in Berlin, London, or Lisbon.
- Frequent company and team retreats to connect with colleagues in real life.
- Generous yearly development budget and work tech for employees. Contractors get the same perks, but compensated as additional salary to spend on your own.
To see how we use your data please see ourApplicant Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Parity Technologies know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg