About the job
Founded in 2019, Halborn was born to solve the slew of adversarial problems unique to the cryptocurrency industry including but not limited to breaches, social engineering, stolen private keys, and economic hacks. In 2021, the global cryptocurrency and DeFi industry has lost over $3B from hacks. The organization's Halborn advises on security matters have suffered 0 financially impacting incidents. Halborn’s clientele are top 50 layer 1’s blockchain protocols, DeFi & NFT platforms, and major financial institutions globally.
Culture is a top priority in our 100% distributed, remote organization of more than 100 people. We value independence, learning, never before confronted challenges, and the ability to make big impacts in cutting-edge technologies.
About The Role
We are seeking a Technical Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating technical documentation. The right candidate will be offered a full-time salary and equity. Perks include unlimited PTO, 401k, opportunities for travel. Health Insurance is dependent on the applicant’s country of residence but readily available.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Create technical documentation for Halborns products and services, including installation guides, API documentation, release notes, and other technical materials.
- Work with Halborn service managers to ensure that documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and capturing complex technical information.
- Review and edit existing documentation to ensure clarity, consistency, and adherence to industry standards.
- Collaborate with teams to gather information, define requirements, and identify areas for improvement in our documentation processes.
- Ensure that all documentation is easy to understand, and meet the needs of our diverse customer base.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in IT security and technical writing, and share expertise with the team.
- Produce accurate and digestible documentation in very short turnaround times.
- Bachelors or relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience creating technical documentation and resource libraries.
- Experience managing work by prioritising own assignments, schedules, and meetings, resulting in completion of work.
- Web3 and blockchain experience a plus, cybersecurity experience a plus.
- Ability to adapt and deliver in fast-moving environment
- Possess a natural sense of urgency and detail orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes.
- Experience with in Cybersecurity
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in Blockchain and DeFi
Our Commitment to Diversity
Halborn Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Please let Halborn know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg