Celestia is the first modular blockchain network. By decoupling consensus from execution, Celestia enables anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain, without the overhead of bootstrapping a new consensus network. Blockchains on Celestia are free from constraints, making them scalable, sovereign, and secure.
About the Team
The Celestia team is remote first and highly distributed, with english as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters that are excited about working in a fast paced startup environment. We do not require employees to live in specific timezones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US timezones. As such, employees are expected to be available as needed for team and company events that are scheduled. Generally these are scheduled between 12pm-5pm UTC.
Celestia is seeking a full time Operations Manager to support the project’s growing operational tasks. You will report to the GC & Head of Operations, Jeremy Sklaroff.
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Work at the forefront of blockchain technology
- An opportunity to shape operations across a cutting-edge blockchain startup
- A competitive compensation package including salary and a share of the initial token supply
- Support the team across mission-critical workstreams in legal, finance and investor relations, working with external partners and managing outside teams
- Work autonomously to ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, accurate, and cost-effective way
- Use your past operations experience to educate leadership on best practices for a fast-growing, decentralized project
- A track record of working with leadership at a blockchain or fintech startup to introduce organizational and operational efficiency
- Experience designing budgets and forecasts and managing outside financial advisors and accountants
- Excellent ability to work autonomously and document your thinking
Nice to have
- Experience navigating operations or compliance needs across multiple jurisdictions
- A desire to grow into a COO, Chief of Staff or Special Projects role
- Degree in Business, Operations or related field
While experience in the blockchain space is preferred – having general excitement about web3 and modular blockchain technology is a must!Register to Apply
Please let Celestia know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg