Zerion is a web3 smart, social wallet and investing tool that enables anyone with a mobile phone or computer to explore every corner of web3 from DeFi to NFTs - all in one place.
We are looking for a responsible and polished professional with outstanding organizational skills to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Our candidate will embrace our values, wants to be part of a growing company and be a talented contributor to its development. As an integral part of the Operations Team, Operations Assistant will help our leaders and staff complete administrative tasks as needed and ensure smooth internal operations.
What you will do:
- Support Operations Lead with the enforcement of company policies and standards.
- Assist accounting and payroll.
- Prepare and file forms and other documents.
- Assist with team relocation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements of founders and team members, submit expense reports, and expense reimbursement.
- Help HR and marketing teams organize conferences, offsite events and online teambuildings.
What we are looking for:
- Superb organizational skills.
- High level of problem-solving capabilities to tackle new challenges with limited instructions.
- Experience in performing administrative support functions.
- Ability to context-switch and multi-task effectively.
- Sensitivity and understanding of confidential matters and ability to protect those accordingly.
- Willingness to work in a startup environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and thoroughness, particularly in managing time zones and calendar events.
- Understand the nature of business relationships and be able to navigate amongst various tasks.
- A talent for digital tools and processes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Your time-zone is between GMT+0 - GMT+4.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We tackle the most exciting challenges in our working lives and succeed together with a team that is an inclusive and diverse set of personalities and backgrounds. Even if you are new to the Web3 or DeFi domain - please apply for our position!
Why You Should Join:
Purpose: Working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun. High engagement and low turnover — we really do care about culture and it works: our retention rate is 95%.
People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary, medical insurance, and other benefits, and compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
Unlimited days off and flexible work schedule: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office. Stock options. Relocation is possible: Help with relocation to Portugal for you and your family.
Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with team members all over the world. We believe in asynchronous collaboration, finding your own work rhythm, and a healthy work-life balance. We also have a physical presence in several major cities around the world to make remote work seamless and fun.
400k Monthly Active Users.
One of the largest players in the mobile DeFi space.
$1.5B transaction volume year to date.
~100k Zerion NFTs claimed in recent campaigns.
Zerion helps to manage your DeFi and NFT portfolios, trade across 10+ networks and connect to any decentralized application with one wallet. Our mission is to empower more people around the world with efficient, permissionless and transparent financial services. We are fully remote, with team members from Europe, USA, South America, CIS, India, .
Zerion is one of the leading blockchain companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg,The Economist and other publications. We’ve already won two UX awards in 2019 and plan to continue pushing the DeFi and blockchain UX forward.Register to Apply
Please let Zerion know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg