BitMart is looking for an Operation specialist (NFT Marketplace) to join our core NFT team. As an NFT Operation Specialies, you will help with the development and ongoing support of the NFT platform in BitMart. If you are motivated, interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, results-driven and have previous experience working with crypto projects in the NFT sector, then this is the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Managing and contribute towards continuous improvements of daily operational procedures while supporting our team’s goals effectively.
- Assist, develop, and coordinate of initiatives that support NFT Creators and internal NFT teams.
- Support and contribute to various elements of NFT launches in terms of marketing, strategy, and operations, including but not limited to schedule, manage, and implement NFT drops.
- Research and analyze the latest NFT market trends and media forms e.g. motion graphics, product design, and illustration
- Provide specialized operational support and comprehensive service to our users and clients.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally (BD team, marketing, etc.) and externally to act upon operational related requests to ensure that artists have a positive experience with the BitMart NFT platform.
- Manages day-to-day client enquiries across all communication channels
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or a technical field with documented industry experience
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency, blockchain, Web3 and strong passion in NFTS will be a plus
- Troubleshooting, financial analysis, organizational, interpersonal and writing skills
- Communications (including presentation) skills and experience communicating technical material to both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and always ready to contributes
- Prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
Please let BitMart know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg