Coinhako is a market-leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of how they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as an Operation Compliance Analyst.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of the transaction and fraud monitoring team in Coinhako
- Assist in reviewing profiles and transactions flagged or escalated within the KYC/AML process
- Assist the AML/Fraud transaction monitoring team with further investigations, if necessary, and ensure timely escalation to senior management where required.
- Oversee transactions, ensure timely escalation of alerts, and escalate suspicious transaction reports (STRs) appropriately on SONAR
- Investigate red flagged transactions and where warranted, to be documented and filed in Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) on SONAR
- Liaising with other departments, overseas counterparts, and external parties where necessary
- Participate in AML related projects.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Law or equivalent
- Preferably min 1-2 years of experience in transaction and fraud monitoring.
- AML certifications and the ability to commit to shift hours
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- Strong analytical skills with capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to multitask.
- Strong team player, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies or wider Fintech services/products will be a plus
- Adaptable in an ever-evolving digital environment
What’s in it for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Please let Coinhako know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg