NFT Market Research Content Management Intern
Create Music Group
Develop your understanding and content skills in the NFT space. The Web3 space is constantly changing and is new for everyone and is something that is not being taught in school. This makes it the perfect opportunity to learn how businesses and brands are adapting to this in today's market.
Who are we looking for?
A creative, ambitious, and passionate NFT Market researcher & content manager to help optimize and streamline news, viral trends, and calendars for @metaculture. The ideal candidate will be in charge of integrating, developing, and sourcing information, trends, news, and events, of all things Web3-related. They will need a basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop to be able to curate viral news and trends into branded formats. They will also work with creative producers to copy write and ideate short-form video ideas for omni channel.
- Create an NFT calendar by identifying news/events
- Stay up to date on all viral social media trends and anything related to NFTs
- Keep on going database of trends and social media content within NFT space
- Be able to take information from the NFT calendar and help copy-write and ideate into content ideas
- Knowledgable in Adobe Photoshop to put content into branded templates that will be provided
- Assist in posting across social channels such as TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram
- Duration: 2-4 months
- Open to students receiving credit only
Please let Create Music Group know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg